* RBC U.S. HomePlus™ Rewards is offered by RBC Bank with HomeStory Real Estate Services (HRES), a licensed real estate broker. HRES is not affiliated with RBC Bank and RBC Bank is not responsible for the program provided by HRES.
- Obtaining a mortgage from RBC Bank is not required to participate in the RBC U.S. HomePlus™ Rewards.
- If you’re currently working with a non-network assigned real estate agent, this is not a solicitation. If your property is currently listed with a Realtor®, please disregard this notice. It is not our intent to solicit the offerings of other Realtors®
To qualify for the RBC U.S. HomePlus™ Rewards, you must enroll in the program and use the assigned network real estate agent to complete the buy transaction. Your enrollment and reward eligibility is good for 18 months. If you do not purchase a home during that time, you must re-enroll to become eligible for the cash reward. For full details, please review the program terms and conditions opens a new window.
- A reward is not available where prohibited by law, including Alaska, Iowa, Louisiana and Missouri.
- An agent commission reduction, rebate, and/or credit may be available for sellers in lieu of the reward in Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Oregon and should be discussed with the agent upon enrollment. No reward will be available for buyers in Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Oregon.
- Rewards in Kansas and Tennessee are required to be delivered by gift card. In Kansas the reward is $1,000 regardless of the sale price of the property.
- An agent commission reduction may be available for sellers in lieu of the reward in New Jersey and should be discussed with the agent upon enrollment. An agent rebate may be available for buyers in lieu of the reward in New Jersey and should be discussed with the agent upon enrollment.
- The reward will be issued in the form of a check unless otherwise directed by state law and will be sent to the client enrolled in the program 45 days after closing.
- Depending on the state regulations, the reward is based on the sale price of the home purchased or sold and cannot exceed $6,500 per buy transaction.
- Real estate fees and commissions still apply. Short sale transactions do not qualify for the reward.
The data relating to the real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of various Multiple Listing Services (MLS). The information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Information provided is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale, change, withdrawal or rental. Information displayed may be a portion of, and not a complete listing of all data published in the MLS.
The trademarks, logos and names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners.
RBC Bank, Equal Housing Lender.
1 RBC Bank mortgages are subject to approval, including verification of acceptable income, credit worthiness and property valuations. Minimum and maximum property values and maximum loan-to-value ratios apply. Homeowner’s insurance is required for all loans and lines of credit and flood insurance is required if the property is located in a Special Flood Hazard area. Escrows may be required on mortgages. There are closing costs associated with mortgage products.
® / ™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.
RBC Bank means RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A., a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada.
© RBC Bank (Georgia), N.A. 2019